Especially today, just as every other day, grateful for persistent struggling with time and adversities, appreciating invaluable role in creating stable logistics and supply chain and both building and developing Polish economy, we wish all Couriers and Carriers:
- endless supply of patience as well as peace and quiet,
- smiling, understanding clients, always waiting for the delivery at the given address,
- no traffic jams or car breakdowns,
- lightweight parcels,
- fast-track routes,
- circumstances allowing deadline-keeping,
- and convenient and intuitive tools supporting delivery process.
We talk to Marcin Michalak, Director of Network Management at DPD Poland, about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the operations of courier companies, the challenges of managing one of the largest transport networks in Poland, as well as the cou...
PwC, at the invitation from the Polish Transport and Logistics Employers’ Association Poland (Związek Pracodawców Transport i Logistyka Polska), has prepared a report aimed at summarizing the expected directions of development of the Polish road ...
A world where the ubiquitous technology has solved all current problems, a zero-growth world or a world without sufficient international cooperation. These are the scenarios for the future outlined in the new “Logistics 2040” report published by ...